Mechanical Team LeaderMeadow Lake, Sk.
Are you ready to lead a maintenance team with a company that invests in its’ employees, offers a challenge, and allows you to live in Saskatchewan’s beautiful north within a short drive to many lakes and parks and within a 1 ½ drive to major centres? Then this opportunity may be for you.
The Mechanical Team Leader is accountable for the organization and supervision of all maintenance personnel and activities within the maintenance team. They are also in charge of supporting the execution of mechanical work through the scheduling, coordinating and directing of mechanical resources. Coordinates the availability of facilities and equipment to be worked on, ensures part, materials, special tools, and equipment, personnel and skills for orderly and efficient work execution are available. Ensures proper documentation of work performed is provided in accordance with standard practices used. This position is also responsible to ensure all company work rules, policies and safety rules are adhered to by those within their supervision.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Certified journeyperson in a mechanical trade or engineering degree/diploma in a mechanical discipline
- Ability to supervise crews to meet business objectives
- Strong computer skills and a working knowledge of maintenance applications in our CMMS (JDE)
- Displays a strong commitment towards safety
- Experience working effectively independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work within prescribed budget
- Must possess good analytical skills
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until a suitable pool of candidates is available.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.#IND123
Maintenance and Technicians