Are you looking for your next adventure?
We are hiring a Night Auditor to join our diverse and dynamic team.
This role will be the face of the hotel/resort/inn and will set the tone of the guest's experience. It is important that you maintain an upbeat and positive attitude throughout your shift- even through difficult situations.
Working closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
Responsibilities and Duties:
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Register guests and assigns rooms.
- Assist in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Perform end of day accounting tasks
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Additional duties as required
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must have a full/Unrestricted Drivers License
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!