Permanent Primary Location:
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Are you looking for an exciting new career in consulting? Have Oracle Cloud Finance experience? Then you might be the next Consultant for our Oracle Enterprise Solutions Team. Interested? Look belowWhat will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant you will be analyzing client issues and developing solutions using the latest Oracle technology solutions. You will be the author of presentations and present findings to clients. You will be supporting the team in areas of pursuits, client engagements and project implementation. You will need to prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting alongside with participating in all phases of the project life cycle from Scoping to Post-Implementation Support. Lastly, you will develop knowledge of the various services delivered by the firm and leverage the knowledge to identify potential sales opportunities.About the team
Our Oracle Cloud Financials Team embraces and lives the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society. At Deloitte we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities. We deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders. We proudly influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships. It's important that we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Experienced with Oracle Cloud Financials (GL, FA, CM, AR, AP)
- Looking to gain project management skills
- Experienced with project implementation is preferred, however must have a minimum of 3 years of full life cycle with hands-on configuration experience with at least one Oracle Cloud Financials solution
- An undergraduate in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Accounting, Information Technology, or a related field with outstanding academic credentials is required. Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is a strong asset
- Able to work with onsite and offshore development teams including at all levels of the client organization
- Able to travel within Canada. Unique US and International travel opportunities also available during your career
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production