Job Description YOUR VIBE.
You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you're always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times.
- To maintain a safe work environment for guests and coworkers alike. With your encyclopedic knowledge of safety regulations and equipment, you will make a productive contribution to our team.
- To juggle. Three, four, sometimes more things at a time. But you're a master at multi-tasking, so you got this. You'll be juggling things like fixing cupboards, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift. And you'll do it with limited supervision, thanks to your impeccable organizational skills.
- You'll also take pride in repairing the décor and equipment. After all, you're mechanically inclined.
What we are looking for:
- Night Owls who are passionate about Customer Service and put the customer at the forefront of everything they do
- Detailed oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
- Energetic, positive, trustworthy,enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed
- People who believe and thrive in a team focused environment
- Reliability and Dependability
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- ABILITY TO WORK FULL TIME OVERNIGHT SHIFT (Wednesday - Sunday 10pm-6am)