Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
411 Confederation Dr, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7L 5C3Inspired by food? Committed to excellent service? So are we. At Loblaw, we are Food Lovers!
We are committed to our Colleagues and Customers and work hard to create a culture that allows us to be our authentic selves while working as a Team. We know that clear communication, collaboration and teamwork is the key to having a successful workplace.
We're looking for talented colleagues who are excited about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way!
Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. Why is this role important?
We are looking for talented colleagues who are passionate and energetic about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our Click & Collect customers.
As a Click & Collect Personal Shopper, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
• In-store shopping - selecting quality products
• Ensuring customer orders are accurate and ready for pick-up
• Answering any customer inquiries
• Handling POS transactions (debit/credit/cash/gift card)
• Providing exceptional customer service
• Other duties as required
• Previous retail, restaurant or food service experience
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Ability to work in a fast paced and team-oriented environment
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, night shifts and weekends
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
• 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores
• Opportunities for career growth
• Comprehensive training
• Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program
At Loblaw, it's about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
At Loblaw, we respect the environment, source products with integrity and make a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers.Employment Type:
Part timeType of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.