In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
McDonald's restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits. People interested in growing and advancing. People with lots to offer. People like you! We focus on the excellence of the hospitality, customer service, and helping your team members grow into leadership roles. All day parts are available mornings, afternoons, evening.
You understand that service is about making a connection. A smile, an extra hand, even an empathetic nod can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's at your core. You're a people person through and through. Making someone's day better, makes your day better.
- You have the opportunity to shine. To bring a bit of unexpected joy to someone's day by being welcoming and friendly, while ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
- To showcase your passion for people by anticipating guests needs, and providing a bit of surprise and delight by taking proactive approach to caring for them.
- To inspire your team to deliver a guest experience that blurs the line between restaurants and quick service restaurants. You make guests feel important, and confidently answer their questions about our food and our brand.
- To lead by example, as well as support your team and guide them when orders need additional assistance.
- To connect, in the most meaningful way with guests during their visit at all touch points.
- To be a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences, and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- To make McDonald's about more than just our awesome, crave-worthy food. To make it an experience that delights and builds a strong relationship with our guests.