Description What to expect as the People & Culture Coordinator at Elastic Path:
We are looking for a Coordinator to support our People & Culture team at Elastic Path. The primary focus will be on supporting our recruitment process, from sourcing and scheduling interviews to supporting with administration and general recruitment operations. In addition, this role will collaborate with all members of the team to drive our culture and ensure our engagement initiatives are supporting our people. Key Responsibilities:
- Preparing job postings, screening, scheduling, and background checks.
- Work directly with our Manager, Talent Acquisition in establishing effective sourcing and pipelining approaches for core roles.
- Create a positive interview experience for all candidates while remaining an excellent brand representative for Elastic Path.
- Work collaboratively with our in-house Marketing team to promote open roles and elevate our employer brand through social media platforms.
- Support a variety of other People-related processes such as onboarding and off-boarding support, as well as employee engagement initiatives and administration
- Actively instill and educate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion practices through our talent acquisition program and activities
- Understand and apply Elastic Path security policies, processes, and controls as required, in day-to-day tasks.
We are looking for candidates to be based anywhere in Canada. This is can be a fully remote position. Elastic Path is currently operating with a work from home model. Contract:
12 month contract position
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
Bonus points for:
- Strong attention to detail, time management and follow-through
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for people and employee experience
Who we are:
- People & Culture and specifically recruiting experience
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite or similar software)
- Experience with an HRIS (BambooHR or similar software)
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world's leading brands, such as Tesla, Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. We pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by. Apply Now!
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted - however they choose to identify.