3310 8Th St. E., Unit 440, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7H 5M3
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.Why this role is important?What you'll do
What you'll need
- Checking prescriptions for accuracy
- Counseling on prescription medications
- OTC counseling
- Health management consulting
- Participation in SDM programs including cognitive/enhanced services as these programs may evolve over time and as required by the business
- Collaboration with the Pharmacy Assistant to accurately dispense prescription medications
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- License to practice in the province seeking employment
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Computer proficiency
J2WRTLWhy work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Associate Owners in the Shoppers Drug Mart network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation's evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.