Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Private Investment Council (PIC) Portfolio Manager represents the TD Wealth brand in the High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth segments.
TD Wealth in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan is looking for you to be part of our innovative team by adding value to our growing business by maintaining and enhancing client relationships. If you have superior relationship management skills and define yourself as a go-getter and self-starter, then this might be what you are looking for. You must possess emotional and business intelligence, and demonstrate excellent client service skills. An understanding of Investment Counsel and Full-Service Brokerage competitors will help you to impact and influence existing and potential clientele. Knowledge about wealth planning and the ability to think analytically is crucial. If you also exhibit creativity and have no problem sharing your best ideas and opinions, this position might be for you. Job Description
- Establish and maintain relationships with High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth Clients
- Create and execute a business plan to identify and develop relationships with potential High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth Clients and external referral sources to build your client base and market share
- Provide goals-based wealth advice and investment solutions tailored to your clients' individual needs
- Collaborate with other areas of TD to deliver a One TD approach and legendary client experience
- Manage ongoing client relationships by agreeing on an Investment Policy Statement, holding thorough Annual Client Reviews, and providing robust reporting, re-discovery, and ongoing advice and service
- Actively promote the TD Wealth brand within your community through participating and leadership in business and volunteer activities.
- Be knowledgeable of, and comply with, TD Wealth and industry requirements, policies, procedures, controls, codes and guidelines of conduct, service standards, securities laws and regulations
- Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all client activities and maintain high ethical standards
- implement and manage investment portfolios
- Monitor daily cash management including portfolio cash flows
- Review and analyze required changes to portfolio structure
- identify and implement process improvements
- collaborate with other portfolio management team members and relationship managers to ensure the delivery of an excellent client experience
- Provide ongoing support to business partners including client servicing, relationship management and risk management
- Robust background in wealth & portfolio management
- Available knowledge on all asset classes and control discussion on various wealth topics
- Ability to prospect new clients and maintain existing client portfolios
- Confidence and strong personal credibility when establishing personal relationships and working with sophisticated clients and complex investment portfolios
- High attention to detail and the ability to uncover needs that are not articulated or clearly expressed by a client
- Co-ordination of the appropriate product specialists to develop custom-made, long-term plans for clients
- Ability to build strong COI relationship and build a broad network of external advisors
- Undergraduate Degree
- Two years or more of industry experience, particularly discretionary investment management
- CFA or CIM
- Insurance license required within one year
- CFP, CIWM an asset, but not required
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.