101 - 2nd Avenue North
Job Family Group:
Wealth Sales & Service
This role can be placed in either Saskatoon or Regina
Provides advisory-based sales to attract, retain and grow a portfolio of prospect and client relationships and deliver an exceptional client experience. Demonstrates an understanding of and care for the client through proactive delivery of holistic advice and solutions designed to meet the client's specific investment and retirement needs. Enhances the promotion of wealth management products and services for new and existing networks and market opportunities. Makes referrals to members of the team and other subject matter experts to craft and execute creative solutions for the client.Qualifications:
We're here to help
- Uses an advisory-based financial planning approach to manage opportunities and relationships with entrepreneurs and affluent high net worth individuals
- Develops and executes the business development strategy, sales targets and the sales results for the assigned segment / portfolio.
- Utilizes profiling tools to identify client needs and appropriate relationship management.
- Leads / assists with creation business proposals or presentations to the prospect / client.
- Collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders to build capability and drive business growth; provides education and insight to referral sources to improve identification of potential clients.
- Develops rapport and instills confidence with the client to develop credibility and earn their trust.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Monitors and tracks performance; addresses any issues.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Follows through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers' assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensures an effectively run function.
- Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Completed Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP).
- Broad knowledge of financial services including private banking, investments, estates and trust, and tax services.
- Proficiency in the use of electronic profiling tools to identify client needs and appropriate relationship management.
- Ability to build confidence with sophisticated referral sources and clients and identifies both immediate and long-term financial needs of wealthy clients.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing