Process Technical Coordinator (15-month term)Meadow Lake, SKPosition Overview:
The Process Technical Coordinator is responsible for establishing and monitoring a program of quality checks, testing and data collection to ensure compliance with standards for all products in the plant and conformity of all incoming raw materials. The incumbent will lead and participate in all process and product improvement initiatives and new product development.
The Process Technical Coordinator will work with other team members to solve quality and/or process problems, and work with other leaders to develop new and innovative products and/or procedures.Qualifications
- Experience working in a 24/7 manufacturing operation, preferably in the panel board / OSB industry
- Excellent knowledge pertaining to industry related safety programs
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Supervisory experience in an Industrial Production Environment
- Communication and motivational skills are essential
- Degree in sciences, technology or engineering will be considered an asset
- Work at a company where safety is a core value.
- Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits.
- Work with the best and brightest in the industry.
- Live where you work.
- Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company.
We are a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For nearly 60 years, our family-owned company is recognized by our customers and business partners for delivering reliability, flexibility, efficiency and quality. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy in our mills throughout Western Canada.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work.For more information, check out our latest YouTube video!Build your career with us and apply today!
To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today at www.tolko.com
Applications will be accepted until February 21st, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sherri Roger, HR Business Partner
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Management and Executive