Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must
first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague. Location:
3806 Albert St, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4S 3R2
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we're here for our friends, neighbours, family members and colleagues.
We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We're looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.
We're looking for Talented Passionate Leaders with a proven record of delighting customers and growing sales. As a Manager in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction.What you'll do
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and put them first in all that you do
- Lead, coach and motivate colleagues to achieve success and foster colleague growth
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising and operational standards
- Be accountable for departmental sales results and financial objectivesWhat you'll need:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior department-specific experience
- Create a positive workplace by developing relationships and engaging colleagues
- Previous management experience in retail or food services
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and Holidays in a Unionized environment
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you! Apply today!
Loblaw is committed to sustainability by sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada's Top Employers, Canada's Best Diversity Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers & Canada's Top Employers for Young People.Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities. Please Note:
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.