Meadow Lake OSB Division
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities for continuous growth and development?
When you join Tolko Industries, you are signing on with an industry leader in world markets that has built success through three generations with over 3000 employees and growing. We provide a dynamic environment with competitive compensation where people succeed as our most valuable resource. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth, and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
Reporting to the Production Team Leader, the Production Technician will be responsible for performing various labour duties contributing to the production of OSB in a safe and efficient manner. This is entry-level position with on the job training provided to the successful candidates and opportunity for advancement.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to analyze situations and troubleshoot problems
- Strong communication skills
- Will be required to work 12-hour shifts
- Work at a company where safety is a core value
- Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Live where you work
- Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
Our tradition of excellence is built on strong company values, a challenging environment, and continuous development. To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today at www.tolko.com
.We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Posted: December 14, 2018
Closes: February 12, 2019