You'll join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team helping to support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a driven administrative professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability. Your key responsibilities
As the Receptionist and first point of contact for the firm you are the face of EY. You are a driven workplace services professional who enjoys working in tandem with your colleagues while striving to understand and anticipate customer's needs to exceed expectations. Your key responsibilities also include:
• Greeting visitors: Receive & welcome visitors to the office in a professional, courteous manner • Incoming calls: Answer queries and directs calls • Security badges: Maintain and track all visitor and temporary building and/or office security badges • Electronic Visitor Log: Check visitors in & out, providing the appropriate security badge if needed, and informing appropriate EY staff of their arrival • EY publications & daily paper(s): Monitor, replenish and replace as applicable • Reception area: Maintain reception area • Reception Reference Manual: Refer to and update reception manual as needed • Assistance to colleagues: Assist Executive Assistants with administrative support tasks as time allows • Overtime required as needed Skills and attributes for success
• Committed to contributing to a strong team culture to ensure success • Develop and maintain relationships to efficiently leverage expertise • Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters • Proven ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment • Aptitude to differentiate when to act independently or team with others To qualify for the role, you must have
• Exceptional client service experience • Strong oral communication skills, including active listening Ideally, you'll also have
• Reception experience • Professional services firm experience • Post-secondary education What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to detail and the ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you to decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry • Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career • The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.