The mission of the Inventory Management Department is to enable a curated merchandise assortment and seamless retail environment to create exceptional shopping experiences.
Aritzia is growing, and our Inventory Management team in Retail is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for curating a beautiful merchandise assortment and strategically presenting our product to inspire our clients. As the Inventory Associate, you will support with the movement of merchandise into and out of the store, while contributing to seamless operations in all aspects of the retail space. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Retail to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Inventory Associate, you will:
• Efficiently and accurately process incoming and outgoing shipments to and from our distribution centres, from store to store, and to our clients
• Strategically place product in the back room, ensuring product is evenly distributed to achieve optimal balance and stocked at the ideal quantities
• Uphold the standards of product display, ensuring the right product is in the right place per the right stock level
• Enable seamlessly integrated cross-channel shopping experiences by supporting with omni-channel service management
• Support in the seamless operations of all aspects of the retail space, including window installations, fitting room operations, supplies and equipment management, and technology support
The Inventory Associate has:
• Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications
• A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
• The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
• A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
• Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
• Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
• Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)ARITZIA
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.