The mission of the Retail Team is to deliver world-class client experiences.
You look good here. Join our high performance Retail team as we deliver Everyday Luxury to the world.
We're proud to offer industry leading wages starting at $20-$30/hr with unlimited growth potential.
You'll experience a world-class Retail education . We offer a comprehensive onboarding program and ongoing opportunities for continued development through exposure and experience.
Welcome to endless opportunities to advance your career. Did you know Aritzia's CEO, Jennifer Wong, started in our stores as a Style Advisor?
We are hiring for Associate roles in all of our Boutiques including:
Richmond - Richmond Centre
Tsawwassen - Tsawwassen Mills
Vancouver - TNA South Granville
Richmond - McArthur Glen Designer Outlets
Burnaby - Metropolis at Metrotown
Vancouver - Robson Street
Vancouver - Pacific Centre
Coquitlam - Coquitlam Town Centre
Surrey - Guildford Mall
West Vancouver - Park Royal
Whistler - Whistler
Victoria - Mayfair Shopping Centre
Kelowna - Orchard Park Shopping Centre
As a Style Advisor, you will:
• Sell clothes and earn client confidence through unparalleled styling expertise
• Deliver world-class experiences by creating meaningful, memorable moments
• Build deep and personalized connections with our clients, enhancing their loyalty and affinity to Aritzia
As a Service Advisor, you will:
• Accurately and efficiently process transactions while treating product like gold and delivering a world-class client experience
• Support service counter operations, including managing the line up to ensure clients are serviced as quickly as possible and handling client purchases and product returns
As an Inventory Associate, you will:
• Accurately and efficiently process incoming and outgoing shipments
• Uphold the standards of product display, ensuring the right product is in the right place in the right quantities
• Support in the seamless operations of all aspects of the retail space, including window installations, fitting room operations, supplies and equipment management, and technology support
As a Merchandiser, you will:
• Strategically place product on the sales floor
• Translate the product story through creative merchandising
• Validate the standards of product display, ensuring the right product is in the right place in the right quantities
Aritzia Retail Associates have:
• An aspirational sense of individual style
• The desire to thrive on a high performance team
• The passion for providing world-class client service
• The commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values
You will receive industry-leading pay & benefits at Aritzia:
• Competitive Pay Package - Industry leading pay and a commitment to performance-based pay increases.
• Product Discount - Our famous product discount of 40%-50% off, online and in store
• Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture.
• Set your Schedule - We strive to align with your availability and preferred working hours (some restrictions apply).
• Career Progression - We foster growth. Our boutiques are the best place to start your career with Aritzia. Enjoy personalized career development and be first in line for opportunities in our other workplaces, including roles at our Support Office.
Apply online or in your local store today.ARITZIA
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Retail Sales and Marketing