PURPOSE OF JOB
The Sales Account Manager will focus on Preferred Customers within an assigned base. The position is responsible to drive and cultivate lasting, buying relationships with customers by identifying and creating opportunities and positioning solutions aligned with customer goals, challenges, and initiativesPRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strategically leverages marketing material provided to drive Increased AOV, share of wallet and category penetration.
• Meets or exceeds business sales and productivity goals - daily, weekly, monthly.
• Utilizes Product Specialist teams to enhance customer's experience in key categories.
• Understands buying trends and categories for the industries within the base.
• Assist with product research and sourcing large quantity orders to increase share of wallet.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Follow internal guidelines to offer customer level pricing.
• Utilizes various sources including reporting provided to create relevant sales driven calls.
• Understands the sales process and demonstrates the ability to execute
• Responsible to drive and cultivate a lasting buying relationship with customers by leveraging sales model of Connect, Share, Partner.
Customer Service: 15%
• Liaison between the customer and internal partners to resolve escalated issues in a timely and effective manner
• Utilize OMS system to understand the customer issues and how to solve them
• Participates in team, departmental meetings and feedback sessions
• Works with Team Manager to personally develop sales skills through coaching and sales strategies
• Builds business plan to align personal goals with team and overall business strategy and objectives.
• Shares and utilizes best practices of the business and peers on a regular basis
• Seeks and accepts coaching for improvement PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Contact CentreRECOMMENDED QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
• Strong communication skills - verbal and written with an aptitude for building strong customer relationships
• Must have worked in an environment where sales centric goal is present. Ability to produce required results on a day to day basis.
• Strong organizational, time management and decision- making skills necessary
• Self-motivated to work independently and on a team
• Maintain strong level of customer data integrity and PCI Compliance
• Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
• Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• 2-3 years combined customer service and sales
• High School Diploma
Customer Service and Support