Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world's leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.The Role:
As a Sales Colleague, you will provide fast and friendly service to our customers. You will need to have strong product knowledge and ensure the product presentation on the floor is maintained. You will also ensure stock is replenished, as well as assist with flyer products and pricing changes. What this role brings to you:
What you bring to the role:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required
- 1+ year of retail experience is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. Our company values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive culture where Colleagues can fully develop and utilize their talents and strengths. We consider all applications on the basis of the position requirements, and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Sales and Marketing