Who we are
Staples Canada is on journey to become the Working and Learning Company. We are dynamic, inspiring partners to our customers and the communities in which we live. At Staples, we inspire people to work smarter, learn more and grow every day. We look for people who are curious, approachable and passionate, and who enjoy finding solutions.
If that's you, let's work, learn and grow together. Some of what you will do
As the Sales Support Admin, your role creates the seamless lifeline from acquisition to account management for our Preferred Customer Program. You will partner with the Sales Team over non-selling activities that are critical to the success of the program. You will onboard newly acquired customers into the program from various sources and be responsible for migration/renewal of Membership accounts. Working alongside a variety of stakeholders, each day will be fast-paced, challenging, rewarding and meaningful and you will be inspired to bring your best, every day. Specifically, you will:
• Be responsible for customer onboarding process, including administration, profile creation, account set-up in OMS, website, CRM.
• Be responsible for membership administration, customer renewals, order generation and migration between levels within program.
• Record sales, customer trends, identify and recommend improvements across process, sales strategies and operating efficiencies
• Be responsible for vendor partnerships, coordinate learning and development sessions, schedule training sessions for sales team.
• Develop and monitor performance indicators for sales and sales associates, manage sales tracking tools and compile reports.
• Work with multiple leads from various sources daily and act accordingly - auto-enroll, customer inquiries, customer care, etc.
• Distribute and answer Business Solution and Preferred Support Emails daily consisting of changes to customer. profiles, customer inquiries about Preferred program, customer care inquiries, etc.
• Liaise with credit provider on new account submissions, inquiries and escalations.
• Work with Preferred website IT team on issues identified by the sales team. Some of what you need
• 2-3 years combined data entry and customer service
• Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• High School Diploma
• Ability to maintain strong level of data integrity and PCI Compliance
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Solutions finder Some of what you will get
• Associate discount
• Health and Dental benefits
• Performance bonuses
• Learning & Development programs
• And more... Additional Information
• Contact Centre/ Remote Employment Statement
Staples is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants' needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Sales and Marketing