We're looking for an individual with SAP technology integration knowledge and implementation experience to join the EY SAP Technology practice. Responsibilities will include designing, building, deploying and supporting of SAP CPI integrations. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in your and its growth. Key responsibilities:
• Gathers and interprets integration functional and non-functional requirements and develops technical design specifications To qualify for the role, candidate should possess:
• Configuring pre-packaged cloud integration in SAP CPI using Web UI and Eclipse UI
• Design and build custom integration flows using SAP CPI including SAP Cloud Connector
• Build integration flows in hybrid environments including on-prem and cloud-based applications across all integration styles and use case patterns as per SAP ISA-M
• Perform unit testing including document the test results; support system, integration and user acceptance testing during various phases of the project lifecycle including defect resolution
• Deploy and support SAP CPI based integrations
• University degree in related technology field (Computer, Engineering, Science, etc.) Skills and attributes:
• Approximately 1-3 years of experience in an integration development role
• Integration implementation experience including design, build and deployment of interfaces Other:
• Hands on experience in developing custom iFlows using SAP CPI, SAP Cloud Connector and/or SAP PI/PO will be advantageous with SAP and non-SAP systems.
• Exposure to various integration scenarios and experience in working on major adapters including SFTP, SOAP, REST, IDOC, ODATA, JDBC, SuccessFactors etc.
• Clarity of security concepts - SSL and PGP encryptions etc.
• Design mapping logics using Java Script and/or Groovy Script is preferable
• Knowledge of current integration technologies and leading practices, particularly in SAP BTP, CPI, HCI, PI/PO will be advantageous What we look for
• Oil and Gas industry experience will be advantageous
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good communicator
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the IT Advisory space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry About EY
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today. EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support