Join us as a Professional School Bus Driver Free Bus License Training and Includes PAID TRAINING! Come visit us during our OPEN HOUSE! DATE: Saturday July 24th, 2021 TIME: 1pm to 4pm ADDRESS: 1111 McKay St Regina, SK S4N 4X9 CALL US: 306-721-4499 We are offering $750 New Hire Bonus* $1000 Bonus* for current \"S\" Endorsement Drivers! Our in vehicle training is one on one with social distancing measures in place. We provide all necessary PPE!
We are hiring Part Time School Bus Drivers
in Regina, SK
transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need part- time drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it's the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.That is exactly why our drivers say this is "lots -of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do" line of work! You'll enjoy:
You'll be responsible for:
- FREE TRAINING
- COMPETITIVE WAGES
- Nights and Weekends Off
- Supplement your income with your part-time job
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children you serve
To qualify, you will:
- Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring students' safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Attending paid monthly in-service safety training
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver's license in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a very good driving record.
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
Bonus expires July 31st, 2020
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority .
Maintenance and Technicians