HIRING School Bus Drivers Receive PAID Training! Offering a New Hire Bonus* $1000 and $1500 Bonus* for Class S License Holders Visit us: 110 Faithfull Crescent, Saskatoon, SK S7K 8H8 Call us: 306-343-2125 Come see our facilities and learn what we do!
We are hiring Part Time School Bus Drivers
in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
to safely transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it's the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs. We have a team of experienced instructors who help you learn how to operate buses and ensure your passengers' safety.That is exactly why our drivers say this is the "lots -of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do" line of work! You'll enjoy:
You'll be responsible for:
- FREE TRAINING
- Nights and Weekends Off
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children you serve
To qualify, you will:
- Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring students' safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Attending paid monthly in-service safety training
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver's license in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
- Those experienced with "A" (air brake endorsed) are encouraged to apply
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a very good driving record.
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
*Bonus expires January 31, 2022
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.
Maintenance and Technicians