Are you empathetic, with strong customer service skills and have the drive to help people to make a difference in their lives? Then we are looking for you! HIRING SCHOOL VAN DRIVERS in REGINA, SK Apply today and ask a Location Manager for details We provide all PPE and social distancing measures in place!
We are looking for Part-Time School Van Drivers in Regina, SK
. A special job requires special people which is why we need part- time drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for passengers because it's the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.That is exactly why our drivers say this is " lots -of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do" line of work! You'll enjoy:
You'll be responsible for:
- FREE TRAINING
- COMPETITIVE WAGES
- Nights and Weekends Off
- Supplement your income with your part-time job
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of those you serve
To qualify, you will:
- Safely transporting customers to/ from their destinations on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring passenger safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Having or being able to obtain a Class 4 License - we reimburse for any costs associated
- Meet the company standard minimum 21 years of age
- Previous experience with the vulnerable sector is preferred
- Possess ability to navigate through the service area using maps or on-board directional equipment
- Have strong customer service and communication skills
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a very good driving record.
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority .
Maintenance and Technicians