Are you empathetic, with strong customer service skills and have the drive to help people to make a difference in their lives? Then we are looking for you! HIRING SCHOOL VAN DRIVERS in REGINA, SK
We are looking for Part-Time School Van Drivers
in Regina, SK
. A special job requires special people which is why we need part- time drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for passengers because it's the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.That is exactly why our drivers say this is " lots -of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do" line of work! You'll enjoy:
You'll be responsible for:
- FREE TRAINING
- COMPETITIVE WAGES
- Nights and Weekends Off
- Supplement your income with your part-time job
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of those you serve
To qualify, you will:
- Safely transporting customers to/ from their destinations on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring passenger safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Having or being able to obtain a Class 4 License - we reimburse for any costs associated
- Meet the company standard minimum 21 years of age
- Previous experience with the vulnerable sector is preferred
- Possess ability to navigate through the service area using maps or on-board directional equipment
- Have strong customer service and communication skills
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's license and a very good driving record.
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.
Maintenance and Technicians