Dreaming about spending the summer in or near one of our beautiful National Parks?
Maybe thinking about your next career move once school ends? Maybe you are a hospitality professional just looking at their options.
Our dynamic and diverse Work and Travel team is hiring various seasonal roles in resorts and restaurants across the country! Summer Placements are scheduled to start in May!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, and a sense of adventure.
We are currently seeking:
- Night Auditors
- Bell hops, and housemen
- Cooks, Chefs, And Kitchen Staff
Our program is a great way to gain work experience while exploring another part of the country knowing that you have a job and GUARANTEED HOUSING
There are NO FEES for Job Seeker
s... All you have to do is pack your bag, arrange your travel, and get yourself to your new job!HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
Operations and Logistics