Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer. Job Skills / Requirements
Paladin Security offers top industry wages, free training in the fundamentals of security, First Aid/CPR and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, a recognition and rewards program, excellent promotional opportunities, supplied uniforms, flexible hours and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Foot patrol of buildings both interior and exterior
- Monitoring access control
- Monitoring situations, property and events
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Skills to deal with challenges and communicate with, clients and visitors to the site.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
-Good computer skills
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain proper records
- Carry out written and verbal instructions
Must have a car or be able to travel to White City
Must be bondable
- High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years of ageEducation Requirements (Any)
Grade 12 or GED equivalentCertification Requirements (All)
Valid Security LicenceAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants are required to complete an online application at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers to be considered for this position.
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Benefits: Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Law Enforcement and Security