Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Regina; Calgary; Halifax; Montreal; Toronto; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
A role with Deloitte'sApplication Security team with Cyber Riskis an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills.OurSenior Consultantsare passionate about new and leading technology solutions and cyber security frameworks and are driven to learn about them to keep up with market evolution.Sound like you? Find out more below! What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant in the Cyber Risk practice, you will be part of a team that delivers and maintains new security technology solutions for our clients.
We count on you to help clients define their requirements and then design/develop/configure security solutions and controls.
We count on you to produce high-quality work products, collaborate with others, and demonstrate leadership capabilities to deliver a superior client experience.
Senior Consultants play a significant role throughout project lifecycles where they lead and deliver application security for Oracle Cloud ERP, HCM, SCM and business process controls assessments, and implementations with minimal oversight. They are expected to develop and use skillset to solve client problems related to Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) with latest technology advances around assessing and implementing application security using automation (RPA or otherwise)]. You will develop materials for eminence activities as well as business and practice development. You will also provide application security expertise and develop strong client relationships to instill confidence. Day to day, you will work out of their local Deloitte headquarters, however, occasional travel to clients may be required with potential opportunities for travel nationally and globally.About the team
ERP and SaaS application implementations need to address cyber, security and privacy risks and many business leaders recognize they can't manage the challenge alone. That's why Deloitte offers a global network of Cyber Application Security teams and services.
Our Application Security specialists design and configure roles and user access within ERP and SaaS applications, address broader cyber risks around cloud environments, help comply with privacy laws and regulations, and reduce risks associated with new business processes and unauthorized access.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• A Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems or at least 4 years of real- world experience.
• Minimum of 3years of application security experience or Cyber experience with at least 1 year of application experience in the past 3 years
• Experience with Oracle Cloud security (role design/structure i.e. job role, abstract role, user lifecycle management, segregation of duties)
• Ability to understand IT risks and implications to the business, identify weaknesses and recommend solutions
• Ability to supervise work of junior team members, lead client discussions and overall, demonstrate strong accountability and ownership
Additional preferred qualifications:
• Experience implementing Oracle Risk Management - Advanced Access Controls, Advanced Financial Controls, Financial Reporting Compliance along with Advanced HR Controls
• Experience implementing security for Oracle PaaS and IaaS (such as Oracle Cloud Infrastructure or Oracle Integration Cloud)
• Experience with business process controls
• Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) security
• Experience with cloud security, with certifications such as CCSP and CISSP
• Ability to obtain Government of Canada security clearanceOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Management and Executive