Permanent Reference code
:117143 Primary Location:
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
Regina, SK; Saskatoon, SK Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Senior Manager, Audit Private Calling all mentors and coaches! We are currently seeking out a leader for our audit practice. If you want to be part of a business driven environment then scroll down to find out more!What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness
Our clients need to know where they stand today. More than just a history or forecast of their finances, our clients need comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. That's why our Audit practice goes far beyond basic auditing. You'll develop a deep understanding of specific business sectors so you can anticipate issues that will affect your clients. The result? Value-added service that ensures your clients can meet challenges and take advantage of opportunities.
As an Audit Senior Manager you will:
About the team
- Be active in the marketplace and Identify and lead business development opportunities both within existing clients and new proposal opportunities to grow and build the practice
- Provide value added consultative solutions to our clients on current business and financial conditions Manage the overall engagement from planning to completion of financial and audit statements
- Stay abreast of technical and industry developments
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential Create a learning environment through leadership
- Assist in the recruitment and training of junior practitioners
We have a significant growth opportunity in both the private and public sector sides of our practice. Our ultimate goals? To build a practice that is even bigger and stronger; a practice that our people want to be part of; a practice that clients and targets think of first to support their audit and advisory needs; a practice that is the envy of our competitors.
To achieve these goals, we are focused on being more efficient than before, while maintaining a consistent level of quality that is appropriate for the risk associated with the markets we serve. We are also focused on enhancing the sales culture in our practice to create the capacity needed to focus on relationships and sales; and to provide the support needed for our teams to be successful in the marketplaceEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Completed undergraduate degree
- Must have CPA designation or equivalency Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Demonstrated evidence of strong leadership in creating a learning environment
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Accounting, CPA, Equity, Manager, Technology, Finance, Management
Management and Executive