Permanent Primary Location:
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Do you like working in a fast paced and challenging environment? Are you looking to continue your professional development in Tax? Then this opportunity is for you! What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager in Business Tax, you will manage a team tasked with providing high-level tax advice to help our clients achieve tax savings, examine tax provisions and prepare opinions and other tax documents and supervise the preparation of tax returns. You will also identify and define new opportunities for additional tax services, organize and carry out engagements for clients while assuming the role of senior business advisor, develop your expertise in an area of specialization, participate in the development and delivery of training programs, and act as a mentor and coach for junior tax specialists to help them achieve their full potential.About the team
Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally.
A job in Tax will offer you the opportunity to:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Work in a stimulating and very high-energy environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical fields;
- Develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients;
- Continue your professional development in order to progress in your chosen career path.
You are someone with:
- Undergraduate degree; Accounting designation an asset;
- Master's degree in taxation or completion of the CICA In-Depth Tax Course;
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in Canadian Tax;
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision-making, documentation, management of client expectations and team leadership;
- Good knowledge of English (verbal and written).
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production