Fantastic opportunity to lead a large team in HR, building out processes and best practices for a service centre delivery model working with a complex multi-entity company!
Who - the Company:
Longstanding and reputable Canadian company. The company is very diversified and this has been a large contributor to their success. Known for their emphasis on safety, quality, and integrity, this company has a large HR team with a great group of people. This company is known for family values and for being a generous community citizen through charitable donations and philanthropic involvement!
What - the Role:
Reporting to a great boss that is extremely supportive and well respected in the business, this Senior Manager HR Employee Service Centre will play a key role in establishing and delivering on service partnership agreements (SPAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Employee Service Centre.
In this role, you'll bring operational oversight and foster a spirit of teamwork in this 20+ person team and bring unity among team members, while continuously looking for innovative solutions that can be utilized. This is a key leadership role leading transactional elements of HR through a call centre structure. This team is responsible for delivering offer letters via Workday to the business, HR reporting, data audits and manages a ticketing system for HR inquiries.
What- the Responsibilities:
- Lead, coordinate and direct Employee Services Centre operations alignment with the Company’s Human Resources goals, priorities, policies and procedures.
- Lead, develop and coach direct report teams to enable each to maximize their individual and team performance by fostering a culture focused on continuous process improvement and customer service excellence.
- Establish Employee Service procedures and identifies best practices, ensuring quality, consistent and efficient customer service is being provided.
- Collaborate with all areas of Human Resources, ensuring Employee Service Centre processes, systems and procedures are effective, efficient and responsive to business requirements.
- Build positive, constructive relationships with each internal customer group (operating groups and shared service functions), by liaising with leadership to establish Service Partnership Agreements (SPA) and review performance levels and future service delivery opportunities.
- Develop and report on key performance indicators that help identify opportunities to reduce transaction costs and processing time, and recommend action plans to improve performance and responsiveness to internal customer needs.
- Manage strategies focused on the enhancement of the ESC’s capacity through technology and innovation and assist in the timely rollout of all technology solutions.
Who - the Candidate:
We are seeking an experienced HR leader that has built out this structure successfully in an HR contact centre and that is excited about this builder opportunity!
Additional ideal requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant Human Resources experience, including 5+ years leading an HR Service Centre or significant related function within a Shared Service Centre.
- Experience in managing shared services, process improvement and management of operational Human Resources service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage for results, including an ability to set goals and to measure and monitor key performance indicators and team performance
- Experience with case management technology such as ServiceNow
- Experience with HRIS technology such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Success Factors
- Solid understanding of applicable employment and privacy legislation
- Effective leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a very strong customer service and service resolution focus
This role can be entirely remote or based in their beautiful Vancouver office. Open to candidates based in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary or Toronto. There will be travel once or twice a quarter required for the role.
Commensurate with level of experience and depth of skills, plus performance-based bonus. Please discuss with Swim.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly, so please don’t hesitate to apply if you are qualified for and interested in this great opportunity. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out to that person directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.