Permanent Reference code
:112483 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Ottawa Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization. By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.What will your typical day look like?
The Workforce Strategy & Planning Senior Manager will work to anticipate and define the future talent needs of the organization, assess our readiness to compete in the future, and establish talent strategies to shape our talent investments for the future.
This Senior Manager will be responsible for partnering with BU senior leadership and hiring managers to define, build, and implement workforce plans and related hiring strategies in accordance with Deloitte Global's Location Strategy and Hiring Guidance. The Workforce Strategy & Planning Senior Manager will work in a consultative and strategic manner to leverage SMEs in recruiting and mobility to build effective timelines, plans, and workforce strategies (i.e., location, hiring types, level, etc.) for short-term and long-term workforce solutions.
They will also work closely with the Reporting and Analytics team to be able to speak to the status of their businesses as well as order board. This role will report to the Workforce Strategy & Planning Senior Manager/Director and be part of a team spearheading this effort across our global footprint.About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our shared values
- 8+ years related experience in strategic initiatives related to HR, workforce planning/management, and/or resource management
- Seasoned professional with proven experience effectively managing stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to influence at an executive level, and the ability to tell customized end-to-end headcount progress-to-goal and movement stories will be critical for success
- Excellent analytical and data visualization skills (including advanced skill in Excel)
- Experienced networker with the ability to develop and nurture relationships globally
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Strategic Planning, Equity, HR, Manager, Technology, Strategy, Finance, Human Resources, Management
Management and Executive