KPMG is looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join us in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will be part of KPMG's Regions West Marketing Team and will work on Saskatoon marketing programs aimed at business and relationship development providing strategic and tactical marketing and proposal support. What you will do
The incumbent will work closely with the Office Managing Partner, local practice leaders, the Regions West Marketing team and other teams from KPMG's Centers of Excellence to deliver both strategic and tactical marketing activities. Marketing activities are focused on programs and initiatives that build the KPMG brand in our local markets including:
What you bring to the role
- Support of service line and industry marketing growth initiatives
- Identification and pursuit of specific market opportunities
- Planning and execution of targeted events and execution
- Social media local coordination
- Development of marketing collateral, research reports, proposals and business trends in collaboration with other national KPMG marketing teams including Research, Creative Services and Digital
- Use of KPMG's Client Relationship Management system to help manage distribution lists for event invitations, thought leadership campaigns and other initiatives.
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of marketing and/or communications experience and will have the following qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable diploma; marketing or communications specialization preferred.
- Experience within a professional services firm is a strong asset.
- Local Saskatoon marketing experience is an asset.
- Must have proven ability to work as part of multiple teams in a high performance environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, project management/organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to coordinate projects are essential
- Experience in the following is an asset:
Keys to your success
- Experience using SAP based CRM systems
- End-to-end event management experience
- Proficient with Office 365
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Being driven to continuously learn from experiences and seek out feedback and develop opportunities based on the feedback given.
- Regular connection and collaboration with the Office Managing Partner, Area Marketing Director, Regions West, Regions West Marketing team and other Business Enablement teams.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Marketing