Amazon CloudFront is a content delivery cloud service that securely delivers data, videos, applications, and APIs to customers globally with low latency, high transfer speeds, all within a developer-friendly environment. Our customers use CloudFront for fast and secure delivery of web/application content, on-demand video/music streaming, and live events streaming. Our team's mission is to build a better, faster, and secure internet and the software built by the team enables petabytes of at-peak data transfer per minute. Throughout everything we do, there's a core focus to be operationally indistinguishable from perfect.
As a Senior TPM, you will interact at all levels of the AWS finance, business and security organizations. It is a unique opportunity to apply your high judgment, ability to influence and presentation skills to work on the hardest but fun problems around security, scale, and distributed systems along with operational and engineering excellence.
If you are interested in living every day at the forefront of extreme scale and cutting edge technologies, you will enjoy Amazon CloudFront!
Read more about the services our team delivers for customers:
• 6+ years of experience in software engineering and process management work in support of a technical environment
• Experience in managing complex projects or programs at scale
• Ability to communicate and influence effectively across all levels of the organizationPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, other related fields, or equivalent experience
6+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software efforts
• Demonstrated ability to succeed in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts with a natural curiosity and explore new technologies
• Track record of delivering results, ownership, and strong customer focus
• Demonstrated ability to dive into deep technical design discussions, summarize complex trade-offs and options, and make data-driven recommendations
• Proven analytical thinking, skills in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills
• Experience managing efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming