DRIVE YOUR CAREER WITH INLAND
Inland Kenworth is an industry leader in the heavy-duty truck & sales, service and parts marketplace. As a rapidly growing company with over 1400 employees across 35 branches in North America, Inland offers exciting employment opportunities that can help you drive your future!
This position is located at our sales and service dealership in Saskatoon, SK. THE OPPORTUNITY
The Service Advisor will be responsible for service check-ins, scheduling, estimating, selling, updating, and following up with customers during the entire service process. Further responsibilities include advising customers on proper vehicle care and reviewing final repairs performed. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Greets and welcomes customer at their unit in a timely manner while maintaining high customer satisfaction standards
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process
- Listens intently and thoroughly documenting customer complaint(s)
- Completes walk-around inspection including vehicle/equipment, and recommends additional needed service including checking for any outstanding recall notices
- Arranging for the Lead Hand to test drive the vehicle with the customer to confirm the problem, or refers to the test technician
- Determine and follow OEM warranty procedures
- Writes up customer's vehicle/equipment problems accurately and clearly on repair orders
- Sets expectation with the customer and inputs information into Decisiv
- Determines path of repair while verifying accuracy of repairs and documents
- Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed
- Advises customers on the care of their vehicles/equipment and the value of maintaining them in accordance with manufacturers' specification
CANADA BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, helpful and cheerful with sales personnel.
- Ability to proactively problem-solve and think logically.
- Good verbal and strong written communication skills.
- 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Post-secondary diploma or trade certification.
- Strong ability to listen to other's presentations and be able to interpret issues and pass on to others.
- Good mechanical aptitude and great organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills, including spreadsheets and keyboarding.
- Functions well with large volume and fast-paced work environment.
- Accountability and dependability with strong time management.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 kgs or 50 lbs on occasion.
- Must be able to walk around shop floor/parts department and sit/stand at service counter.
Our employees receive a generous benefits package including:
- Extended Medical (including Vision)
- Prescription benefits
- RRSP with employer matching program
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- On-going training opportunities
If you are looking for an opportunity to become a part of a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.