Finning Canada Number of Openings:
We are looking for client focused administrators, who understand the financial impacts of billing, repair and service work processes.
The Services Administrator is responsible for the intake of services requests, creation & distribution of Maintenance Work Orders, job binders, system updates & document control.
As the Shared Services Administrator, you will also be tasked with job package preparation, time management and entry (as it applies to Collective Bargaining Agreements), billing & customer invoice submission.
We look forward to you joining our team.Job Description: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Intake & creation of Maintenance Work Order Service Requests. This includes verifying commercial requirements were met and documented (credit check & release customer purchase order that aligns to customer accepted quote), clarity on billing requirements & structure, and receives customer sign off on estimate & quote
- Review and document Work Order checklist to verify completeness, escalate any invoicing delays immediately
- Provide updates during Service Work in Progress Meetings to achieve real time accuracy
- Consolidate customer information containing all pertinent inspections, photos and reports. Submit package for review and presentation to customer for approval
- Complete final invoice
- Review and process service personnel timecards for accuracy, document for customer billing
- Post Secondary education with a focus in Administration, Business or Accounting is considered an asset
- Experience with Document Control processes (history and audit trail) would be beneficial
- 2 - 3 years Administrative experience in a similar environment (Service/Dealership)
- Experience with progress billing; understanding the financial impacts of billing, repair and service work processes
- Proficient with a variety of software including MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreements as it pertains to time entry/management
- Attention to detail, able to juggle multiple competing priorities
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Customer Service and Support Operations and Logistics