Come build the future of Amazon's payments products and automation!
We are a team of passionate software engineers pursuing impactful business opportunities and launching full-stack tech solutions within the payments world. We value experimentation, innovation, and ideas.
Our mission is to enable Amazon customers to easily and successfully pay, and our agents and operations teams to have a smooth automated process.
Key job responsibilities
- Design, code, test, troubleshoot, deploy, maintain, document and deliver large-scale, highly distributed, real-time systems that are core to effectively manage payment acceptance and experience.
- Use Java/Python, OOP patterns, and data modeling techniques.
- Lead as a key technical resource in our full development cycle.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Coaching, and mentoring junior SDEs.
A day in the life
We love working in an agile environment, we run our daily standup and try to minimize the number of any other meetings. We work together with product managers and we consider them part of the team and our proxy to the customers.
About the team
We love clean and smooth code! We raise the bar of coding by performing meaningful code reviews so we can increase the standards with every commit.
We also love diversity! we are all from different countries/backgrounds, we have different ideas, perspectives, personalities and we are a team that not only respects what is peculiar on people, we are super inclusive and we encourage everyone to bring what is unique in them!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
This is not required, but ideally you have:
- Strong computer science fundamentals with a solid understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience within all stages of development process: design, testing, implementation, deployment, operational support.
- Experience working in an agile team development environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming