Description What to expect as the Software Engineer at Elastic Path?
Elastic Path is taking e-commerce services to the next level, and it requires passionate and creative product-centric engineers to support this effort. We're looking for someone who can design and implement e-commerce features in our newest product: Elastic Path Commerce Cloud .
You'll work as part of an agile development squad and will own your work throughout the development lifecycle. You'll thrive on autonomy as well as pushing the boundaries of what you can accomplish. You'll enjoy experimenting with new ways to solve complex problems.Location:
We are looking for candidates to be based anywhere in Canada. This is a fully remote position. Elastic Path is currently operating with a work from home model. What impact will you have?
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- You'll be writing and testing code for Elastic Path Commerce Cloud.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- You enjoy helping other engineers across the organization.
- You embrace new challenges and see them as a way to grow and learn. To you, obstacles are fun.
- You have experience of or an interest in learning to develop services in the Go programming language.
- You will contribute to the development and improvement of the security capabilities of Elastic Path, its systems, technology, software products and SaaS offerings.
Bonus Points for:
- 2-3 years developing large-scale software products
- Experience with statically typed languages such as Go, Java, C#, etc.
- Server-side development and a RESTful API layer
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- You're T-shaped - having a broad range of technology knowledge and interests with greater depth in some areas.
Our Technology Stack:
- Understanding of design and best practices for micro-services and distributed systems
- Experience with Go (Programming Language)
- API design and development
- E-commerce background
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes and container orchestration
Some of our technical stack highlights include Go
, AWS Lambda
but we value experience and enthusiasm for learning more than detailed knowledge of specific technologies. We will help you to fill in the gaps.
Our build, deployment and testing processes feature: GitLab
, and a variety of AWS services
. We have automated functional and performance testing and we use a continuous delivery and deployment model.
Who we are:
Elastic Path is the company powering mission-critical digital commerce for the world's leading brands, such as Tesla, Intuit, Pella, Deckers Brands, T-Mobile, and over 250 other leading enterprises. We pioneered the Headless Commerce space in 2011 and spearheaded Composable Commerce in 2020. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software.
Our culture is best described as supportive and driven. Our employees are passionate about what they do and work hard. And they are committed to the greater team, always willing to support others.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by. The Perks?
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits, wherever you may be located. You can check out our specific perks by geography on our careers page . Apply Now!
Elastic Path is an equal opportunities employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We value and celebrate diversity in its many forms, and we strive to provide an inclusive and safe workplace where each person feels respected, supported, and accepted - however they choose to identify.
Software and Programming