VIRTUAL(R)61 - HomeRes - QC - BMO
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Supports the timely and successful "end to end" implementation and maintenance of products and services. Delivers solutions to clients by executing implementation upon request and related activities with client satisfaction and within desired timeframes. Provides input to product rollouts, conversion projects and participates on sales calls to ensure products developed and sold can be implemented.
We're here to help
- Works with complex and custom implementations
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group/clients on implementation of solutions.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Identifies gaps, issues and best practices by monitoring performance results against targets.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Utilizes effective change management strategies to achieve smooth adoption and implementation of process and strategic changes.
- Improves operational methods and workflows by identifying, recommending and implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Performs end-to-end implementation and setups for the onboarding of clients in delivering product solutions.
- Understands the requirements of implementations and maintenance requests.
- Manages resources required to perform implementation with various parties
- Facilitates internal/external kickoff meetings ensure timely and accurate updates to clients and stakeholders.
- Documents solution to required level of detail for setup and ensure alignment of clients and stakeholders.
- Reviews solution(s) and work with client to configure technical level details.
- Manages the legal and set up documentation process.
- Sets up solution(s), correct errors discovered in verification and ensure testing is successfully completed.
- Ensures client is trained, has appropriate product specific credentials and prepared to utilize solution.
- Provides ongoing post implementation ongoing support
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bilingualism English/French is required
- 7 + years of exposure to the bank with comprehensive knowledge of treasury, payments and commercial businesses.
- Broad knowledge of Bank products, services, organization and banking group interrelationships.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support