VIRTUAL(R)61 - HomeRes - QC - BMO
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Provides exceptional service to credit card customers by reviewing and analyzing each case with the goal of retrieving funds in question from merchants. Works with merchants to ensure the accuracy of each chargeback submission. Contacts customers to request additional information and/or documentation as required. Identifies and escalates any adverse trends or situations which may result in financial loss or represent a risk to the organization.
We're here to help
- Sends out client communications, transaction processes, and interfaces operations partners to ensure customer needs are met.
- Ensures delivery of exemplary service by investigating and resolving client/customer questions and issues in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Proactively address and resolve issues and concerns presented by internal partners.
- Leads/participates in the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Processes issuer chargebacks, adhering to BMO policies and procedures.
- Handles customer inquires in an informed, professional, and efficient manner.
- Probes as needed to understand customer needs and provides advice as required.
- Manages transactional outcomes of customer calls or defers to appropriate internal business groups.
- Escalates complex or unresolved customer situations to internal groups as required.
- Performs any required documentation after completed calls to ensure customer's requests are accurately processed.
- Maintains the confidentiality of customer and Bank information.
- Identifies and escalates any adverse trends or situations which may result in financial loss or represent a risk to the organization.
- Keeps up to date with banking industries practices and trends.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Credit Card products and documentation
- Knowledge of general ledger processes and procedures.
- Understanding of risk management & compliance - Basic.
- Proven conflict resolution skills - Working.
- Knowledge of lending products, processes, and procedures - In-depth.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support