The AWS Knowledge Services and Information eXperience (KSiX) team is assisting cloud users with access to authoritative cloud knowledge. One such example for Cloud knowledge service is https://repost.aws.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Product Manager to own growth initiatives for the community program worldwide. re:Post serves customers worldwide and continues to grow rapidly. This role provides customer obsessed and detail-oriented product managers the chance to drive the future growth for re:Post.
• Own and develop critical parts of re:Post growth strategy for existing and new product/market segments
• End-to-End ownership: Lead marketing, product, and technical teams to develop end-to-end customer journeys for discovery, acquisition, engagement, and retention for the product
• Partner with internal GTM, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure we are leveraging the best of AWS as well as the latest customer signals in our growth strategy and execution
• Create positioning and messaging; perform outbound GTM activities in collaboration with product marketing, developer advocacy, and world-wide sales
• Optimize benefits, ingresses, messaging, onboarding, and lifecycle journeys to accelerate growth and drive "stickiness" for new members.
• Strategic growth initiatives: Be the thought leader for membership growth as re:Post continues to develop and segment the offer to better serve the wide range of AWS customers. Develop offers or plans for specific segments to serve their needs.
• Assist in prioritizing and defining our product roadmap to maximize the delight of our customers, drive adoption, and increase utilization of our services. Partner with User Experience Design and Engineering to contribute on new user experiences where necessary to ensure the product discovery experience is optimized for the customer's needs.
• Report to senior leadership on the state of the business and current vs. historical growth drivers
The focus of the AWS Knowledge Services and Information eXperience (KSiX) team is to provide cloud knowledge management infrastructure to global customers, with the overarching goal of assisting AWS users with access to authoritative cloud knowledge. We deliver optimized knowledge services and information experience for our customers by using innovative AWS technologies e.g., knowledge graph and ML models.
You will drive re:Post's growth strategy with senior leadership as a critical part of the Product organization that owns the business strategy and demand generation for impactful new products. You will work across engineering, product, and go-to-market stakeholders to set the overall growth strategy and goals for re:Post, ensuring we invest our resources in the best possible way to delight our customers and grow usage of our services
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our organizations members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Work life balance
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren't focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we're happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life-both in and outside of work.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us/.
Work hard, have fun, and make history at Amazon Web Services!BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or equivalent.
• 3+ years in growth product management, biz ops, or growth analytics for enterprise cloud/API software
• Performed research (surveys, interviews) to identify insights on satisfaction and map customer journeys
• Experience conducting complex quantitative analyses on usage data to identify trends
• Took data insights and translated into actions that impacted results
• Experience designing and delivering several of the following outputs: growth strategies, product strategies, go-to-market (GTM) strategies, top-down/bottom-up market analyses, software/cloud products, software/cloud investment cases, product/market fit analyses, competitive analyses, opportunity analysesPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in customer growth, marketing, or product management of SaaS, web, or mobile services
• Experience in market research, product positioning, creating and refining products to meet customer needs; acquiring customer feedback to drive innovation
• Command of business intelligence tools to analyze complex data; competence with SQL (basic queries)
• Strong written communication skills and the ability to influence other teams
• Strong judgment and prioritization skills
• Meet/exceed Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meet/exceed Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive