At Amazon, we are obsessed with data. The Business Data Technology (BDT) organization's mission is to accelerate business insights and data-driven innovation by providing trustworthy, intuitive, and cost-efficient solutions.
To accomplish that mission, we:
a) provide solutions for the undifferentiated heavy lifting that Consumer, Digital, and Other (CDO) teams must engage in to work with data
b) leverage our position as a central data broker to drive and capitalize on opportunities for privacy/security improvements, cost reduction, and greater organizational efficiency
c) continuously look ahead to identify common patterns in analytics and machine learning and 'pave the road' for Amazon teams to quickly and easily solve business objectives and derive insights from data.
Come and help us with our mission to build the next generation of leading data analytics, machine learning, and BI solutions for the 30,000+ scientists, engineers, analysts who use our systems every week.
We will design and innovate at-scale on distributed compute platforms; scale our data processing systems beyond the Trillions of records we process per day; and build an innovative charge back billing model to provide cost and forecasting visibility to thousand's of internal customers.
Could this be you?
-Talented industry leader, passionate about developing high quality products on behalf of customers - preferably within a large organization.
-Possess a strong background in owning the end-to-end product roadmap
-Ability to communicate with and influence a range of stakeholders including senior management, business partners, software engineering, and customers.
-Solid and proven track record of driving products from inception of idea to launch resulting in delivering high business value for customers.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with big data technologies
• Self drivenPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience managing big data technology product roadmaps to launch
• Experience with an e-commerce company
• Work experience in customer data privacy management like GDPR
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming Management and Executive