Everyone in our Retail Stores Department has a common goal: to maximize sales by creating world-class experiences for our clients. Smart, skilled and innovative, this team is obsessed with making an outstanding impression on every person who walks through the door.THE OPPORTUNITY
Our Store Managers are inspiring and nimble leaders who keep their teams focused and inspired (think of them as extremely well-dressed quarterbacks). Each Store Manager heads a team of high performers, fostering an environment that's all about extraordinary client experiences.
As a Store Manager, you'll help your People build loyal client relationships and produce outstanding business results. You'll make sure your store runs smoothly every day, from peak seasons to new store openings. You'll work closely with our Regional Management and Retail Support teams. And you'll help high-potential people to develop rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself.
The best Store Managers are equal parts methodical and entrepreneurial. They're proactive planners who care about the details, but can see the big picture. And they're natural leaders with a knack for bringing out the best in others.THE JOB
Store Managers are responsible for:
- Growing our business through exceptional customer service and top-performing sales
- Developing and motivating your driven, high-potential team
- Identifying and communicating business opportunities
- Leading smart and positive change
As an Aritzia Store Manager, you have:
- Strong leadership skills - 3+ years of retail management experience is an asset
- A great sense of style
- An outgoing personality and passion for exceptional service
- Confidence in fast paced environments
- A driven approach to your work and career
Some of the industry-leading benefits you'll receive while working at Aritzia:
- Competitive Pay Package - We're committed to performance-based pay increases.
- Product Discount - We offer a 40% discount on all our Everyday Luxury products (online and in store).
- Set Your Schedule - We strive to align with your availability and preferred working hours (some restrictions apply).
- Career Progression - We foster growth. Our boutiques are the best place to start your career with Aritzia. Enjoy personalized career development and be first in line for opportunities in our other workplaces, including roles at our Support Office.
- Aspirational Workspace - We consider every design detail to connect to the energy of the culture.
- Health & Safety - We take industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols and cleaning supplies
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Management and Executive