The mission of the Store Management Department is to lead specialized teams to sell clothes and deliver world-class experiences.THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Store Management Department, you will lead and motivate the teams responsible for selling clothes, delivering world-class client experiences, and building loyal client relationships. As the Store Manager, you will head a team of high performers to produce outstanding business results, fostering an environment thats all about extraordinary client experiences. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support high-potential people in growing rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself. THE ROLE
As the Store Manager, you will lead the team to:
- Sell clothes, deliver world-class experiences, and build loyal client relationships
- Create an optimal balance of sales and service by having the right people, in the right place at the right time
- Seamlessly own or escalate the invisible details across the retail space that enable an exceptional shopping experience
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the retail team in support of the business objectives, enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience.
The Store Manager has:
- A commitment to learn, apply and champion Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- The drive to take on new challenges with the self-motivation for continuous personal and team development
- An ability to set the standard for operations, investing in world-class processes to boost team and business results
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and inspire the team to reach their highest potential
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- A key representative of Aritzias brand, aesthetic and style fundamentals while setting trends and influencing culture
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Employee Assistance Program - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family
- Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Competitive Pay Packages - A commitment to performance based pay increases and career progression
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health Benefits - Comprehensive health, vision and dental packages for eligible employees
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Retail Management and Executive