Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world's leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.The Role:
As the Store Manager, you are responsible for the direct supervision and development of the management and store team. You will lead, manage, and ensure the maximization of sales growth in your store. You will also be accountable for the loss prevention processes in the store including participation in prevention strategies and investigations.
Other duties include:
What this role brings to you:
- Setting strategies, sales goals, and targets for the store and creating a communication plan to present to teams at GSM's
- Ensuring store conditions are consistently upheld to established standards
- Promoting and maintaining a safe work environment
- Accountability for store recruitment and building a high-performance team in the store.
What you bring to the role:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package for full-time colleagues (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
- A dynamic and positive personality with strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where priorities change
- Ability to make complex decisions with integrity that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends as required
- 2 years experience in retail management and customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all candidates to apply. Our company values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive culture where Colleagues can fully develop and utilize their talents and strengths. We consider all applications on the basis of the position requirements, and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.
Sales and Marketing