The Store Merchandising Department knows our product inside and out. Equal parts strategic and creative, this team presents a curated assortment that inspires our clients and sets our in-store experience apart.THE OPPORTUNITY
Leadership, sales and curation come together in the Merchandising Manager (MM) role. Through effective floor management, our MMs ensure their stores deliver an exceptional experience for every client.
As an MM, you'll help to build and lead a team of high performers. You'll become obsessed with perfecting your store's product assortment. And you'll make sure our merchandise is displayed in a way that tells the Aritzia story.
The best Merchandising Managers have a unique mix of attributes: a strategic mind, a keen sense of style, an eye for detail and a natural ability to inspire.THE JOB
Merchandising Managers are responsible for:
- Keeping Aritzia in business - MMs organize the store so that our customers can find what they want, when they want it
- Being entrepreneurs - having a creative approach to merchandising that represents the designers' vision
- Taking pride in their environment - act as the advocate to keep the store clean and comfortable
- Developing their People - leading and inspiring a team of merchandisers
As a Merchandising Manager, you have:
- Strong leadership skills - 3+ years ofretail management experience is an asset
- A great sense of style
- Confidence in fast paced environments
- A driven approach to your work and career
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.