Stores TechnicianMeadow Lake, Sk.
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity in Purchasing with a company who invests in developing our employees, offers a challenge, has a great compensation package, and allows you to live in Saskatchewan’s beautiful northwest within a short drive to many lakes and parks and within a 1 ½ hour drive to major centres? Then this opportunity may be for you.
The Stores Technician position supports the mill operations by providing customer service for end users of MRO inventory and supplies. With their team, they manage the stores MRO inventory and are responsible for acquiring standardized stocked goods, direct issue goods, consumables, services and supplies for our operations and maintenance departments. This position will also monitor the repairable inventory pool, assist shipping and receiving with material returns and ensure a high level of accuracy in all Stores processes and procedures are met.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Inventory management experience and knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Completion of Level 1 Purchasing or equivalent is preferred.
- Knowledge or parts and logistics within an industrial environment
- OSB operations experience is an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click
hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until a suitable pool of candidates is available.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.#IND123
Maintenance and Technicians