Stores TechnicianMeadow Lake, Sk.
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity in Purchasing with a company who invests in developing our employees, offers a challenge, has a great compensation package, and allows you to live in Saskatchewan’s beautiful northwest within a short drive to many lakes and parks and within a 1 ½ drive to major centres? Then this opportunity may be for you.
As a member of the procurement team the Stores Technician supports mill operations and maintenance by assisting in the acquisition, storage, and maintenance of inventory, supplies and support services. Some of the key duties include:
What We’re Looking For:
- Receive, unpack, inventory, store and account for supplies, parts, and equipment.
- Monitor inventory for accuracy
- Assist in the acquisition of goods and services
- Monitor the repairable inventory pool, coordinate material returns and repairs
- Use Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and the maintenance management system to help maintain inventory logs.
- Fill supply requests and inventory, stock, and maintain equipment
- Assist with the kitting and staging of parts for jobs
- Keep stores area clean, neat, orderly, and free of clutter and debris
- Properly store and handle materials
- Operating vehicles and equipment in a safe manner
What We Offer:
- Inventory management experience
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) (preferably JDE)
- Completion of Level 1 Purchasing or equivalent is preferred.
- Knowledge or parts and logistics within an industrial environment
- OSB operations experience is an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience operating a forklift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient, and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision, and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live, and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support, and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until a suitable pool of candidates is available.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Manufacturing and Production