Reporting to the Production Team Leaders, these summer student positions will work within our Operations Department. These positions are shift work on a 12 hour tour rotation and will be responsible to perform duties within the day to day operations of manufacturing OSB.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Students must have completed 1 full year of post-secondary education immediately preceding the summer employment term
- Students must be returning to full time studies in the fall
- Students must be 18 years of age or older
- Students must meet the basic qualifications for the available positions
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Work at a company where safety is a core value
- Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- Work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Live where you work
- Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
We are a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For nearly 60 years, our family-owned company is recognized by our customers and business partners for delivering reliability, flexibility, efficiency and quality. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy in our mills throughout Western Canada.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work.For more information, check out our latest YouTube video!Build your career with us and apply today!
To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today at www.tolko.com
Applications will be accepted untilMarch 8th, 2019We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.