New Graduate Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Toronto; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters. Are you up for the challenge of leading at every level, developing a global network of colleagues, and embracing endless opportunity? Join the Tax & Legal Practice at Deloitte.What will your typical day look like?
Your role as a Transfer Pricing Analyst at Deloitte:
• Understanding and applying the OECD concepts as they relate to transfer pricing
• Participating in client meetings and interviews
• Analyzing and helping clients develop intercompany policies for tangible products, services, intangible property and financial transactions
• Performing risk analysis of companies by reviewing their operations and identifying potential transfer pricing issues
• Conducting research and market analysis to assist clients on transfer pricing matters
• Preparing comprehensive financial and economic models to assist in establishing or supporting transfer pricing policies
• Drafting transfer pricing reports, analyses and presentations.
With this said, no two days are the same. Our clients evolve and so do we.About the team
Deloitte's globally-managed transfer pricing team helps companies reduce risks by aligning practical transfer pricing solutions with overall global business operations and objectives, assists with strategic documentation to support transfer pricing practices, and resolves disputes efficiently. The tax services at Deloitte are a driving force in the growth of the firm in Canada and globally. Deloitte has been recognized globally as the top firm for tax and transfer pricing services. The Transfer Pricing service line is a rapidly expanding area of the Canadian firm. We provide a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and communication.Enough about us, let's talk about you
In this role, the expected qualifications are:
Our shared values
- Working towards completing a post-secondary degree in Economics, Commerce, Business, Finance, Accounting, Law, Mathematics or Statistics. Progress towards a master's degree in one of these fields is considered an asset
- Demonstrated leader, who takes initiative, in and out of the work environment by having strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing skills, excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams; and an ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and constantly changing conditions
- Experience with MS office suite (significant experience with Excel is an asset)
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply byMay 15, 2022 at 11:59pm ET. Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Accounting, Pricing, Equity, Developer, Tax, Finance, Operations, Technology
Management and Executive