Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada All Available Locations:
Kanata; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Regina; Saskatoon; Winnipeg
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Are you looking for a temporary job from February to May 2020? Keep reading below!What will your typical day look like?
This contract position is located out of various offices across Canada, and the approximate time frame will be February 18th to May 1, 2020 with an opportunity for extension. You will be responsible for ensuring all tax return materials are copied, scanned and assembled into the appropriate client folders and distributed to managers for approval/mailing to client. Responsibilities:
About the team
- Provide strong administrative support to the tax group
- Scanning, printing, assembly, courier, electronic and paper submissions of returns and forms
The Shared Services Professionals and Workflow Coordinators form the Shared Services team, and are foundational to the success of the firm as it relates to quality client service delivery. The role of the Shared Services team is to complete incoming internal client service requests through a shared services model. In order to provide seamless client delivery, the Shared Services team will action assigned service requests aligned to the competency centre that they support.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has/is:
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong attention to detail required
- Team Player - strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills - be able to multi-task assignments and ensure deadlines are met
- Must be able to work overtime and help out on weekends when required
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a virtual team
- Previous office experience is required
- Excellent command of English language spoken and written
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.